Thursday, May 15, 2008

Taggggeddddddd!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

It took 3 mails from shruthi to make me open this blogger account to break the hiatus..

Last movie seen in a theatre:

Kuruvi!!! (with Dhivya akka and Suresh) Got to c superman,spiderman n he-man in a new kollywood avatar.GRRRR!!

What book are you reading?

Jus completed The Winner by David Baldacci in the morning before coming to office.

Favourite board game:

I just cant park my ass in one place n play...i prefer games which hav some physical activity..


Favourite magazine:

Ananda Vikatan!!! has been a regular from 9th std ..


Favourite smells:

the scent in the air when it rains.a new liril soap..

Favourite sound:

Not my Phone Alarm in the morning for sure!! I prefer the silence to any thing else..


Worst feeling in the world:

the screeetch of the chalk on te board..i hate it!!!

What is the first thing you think of when you wake up?

is there water in the pipe or not.. :( am sure all the inhabitants of my apartment wud be waking up with the same thing in the mind.

Favourite fast food place:


hahah...road side eateries!!!!! KAiyendhi bhawan :P

Future child’s name:

hmmm i was hooked to this name Altaaf after watching Mission Kashmir..but no specific idea though for now..But one thing for sure that it is not gonna be a long one like mine :)

Finish this statement, “If I had a lot of money I’d…”

C every damn place i wud evr wanna c...i love travelling to new places and checking them out on legs..

Do you drive fast?

hehehehehehehehehehe...FACT: Pulsar 150 can hit 110km in its full throttle..I confirm it.. :P

Do you sleep with a stuffed animal?

what????????????


Storms - Cool or Scary?

No idea :P

Do you eat the stems on broccoli?

I dont touch the vegetable only

If you could dye your hair any colour, what would be your choice?

Have been thinking to try one for a lng time...i beter try one soon..else it wud be too late :P no idea which one though..

Name all the different cities/towns you have lived in:

Cochin,Madurai,Pilani,Nagda,Pune,Bangalore

Favourite sports to watch:

To watch---- cricktet n Tennis

One nice thing about the person who sent this to you:

She keeps my blog alive by waking me up now n then..

What’s under your bed?

Used to have lots of stuffs during college days...Its no more now :(

Would you like to be born as yourself again?

Absolutely!!

Morning person or night owl?

night owl most definitely.Trying desperately to become a Morning person with no luck..


Over easy or sunny side up?

sunny side up!!


Favourite place to relax:

home!! Sweet Home!! :)


Favourite ice cream flavour:

chocolate

3 Comments:

Blogger Revs said...

what????????????
i couldnt believe my eyes when i got an alert saying crazyscribbles had been updated. yenna madichu tag finish pannathukku rhombha thanks sheikheeeeeeeeeeeeee!! :P
sigh. i guess the next time u ll update this is when i get a tag!! :|

12:18 AM  
Blogger Dhanaraja Kasinathan said...

Semma superb machchi ... i have been wandering a long time to write one and desperately searched urs if you had written one. I wish I have a shruti/some person to tag me to bring my blogspot alive

5:49 PM  
Blogger Priya said...

nice start sheikh!!- i never really knew u were into blogs..

9:04 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home