Monday, April 02, 2007

Wot a boring weekend it turned out to be..!! I had my semester compres scheduled the whole of saturday n sunday..Not tat i had any qualms abt doing well, i shud hav atleast opened my buk for expecting something gud..I was jus shit uneasy whenevr i thought of writing those 2 papers on sunday at a trot for 5 hrs..:( (courtesy- my never ending arrears)
But it was fun..ITs been long i showed such thadi n did an exam decently....i hav this bad habit of gussing the exam if i havent prepared for it..And for my luck ( mind tat it never smiles when it sees me -my bread always falls on the butter'd side GRRRR!!), things did go exceedingly well for my standards..
But i was more worried tat i had already reached the end of my weekend when i was through with my exams :( so decided to watch some decent movie..Kuka wanted to go to vyabhari, i still have doubts y he wanted to c tat film badly..i doubt even the theatre watchman wud hav dared to watch it..So we decided to pick a movie in dvd..Nyways, there we had lots to choose from, thanks to cauvery dispute that noone of the theatres are screening any decent tamil movie for the last 1 month..
We picked pachaikili muthucharam finally n though i hav seen the movie "derailed" in english, i wanted to watch the movie as its tuff to narrate an extramarital relnship to an TN audience...We - the aaam aadmi of TN..(Now,dont dare come n tell me y shud i criticise only TN.It is my state bloody..i have lived in it for the last 20 yrs..so i hav every damn right to sneer or jeer at it..) nyways coming to aam aadmi..we r so naively gud, we can only build temples for actresses, watch omlette being made on all posssb places...but we jus cant acccpet someone talking abt sex in public..or neither can we accept anything of tat sorts even in films..wah!!

Jumping bac to that day, i was comparing n contrasting, the way director had to add the extra elements in the story to make it presentable to tamil audience..No doubt teh audience didnt accept the plot anyways..

Uff!!! i had to abrupty end the blog here..as its already a week past that i started writing this one.. hehhehehehe..
n wot a misnomer the first line of this blog turned out to be...:))) my last actual weeknd was jus the contrast of wot i had in bangalore...I had taken an off on friday (1. coz i felt like, 2. coz i had lots of hols at my disposal)..n went home more so to drive arnd in my new shift than for anythying else..
n ob!!! drove arnd evry noook n corner of mdu :):):) saw Ramasamy Sir...rode past my school..:((( those ever closed back dooors of school...my play grnds...:(((
read lots....starting from my usual vikatan over the weeknd,to my bro's school books.....I used to read the reader n history chaps even before the school commenced even during my school days..There were few stories tat remained the same ...like the sherlock holmes..3 students..n then the "Apple Picking"..I still remmeber this poem more for the way my M'am narrated it in a whole different scenario..If u read it in first glance,it would seem like a yet another poem..but if u knw the scenario in which Robert Frost had penned it, it woukld make much more sense..
For any enthusiasts...here is the poem link..
http://www.wsu.edu:8080/~wldciv/world_civ_reader/world_civ_reader_2/frost_apple.html

The blog has already meandered a touch too long to be read i believe.....Nyways,The Weeknd was Fun!!! No phone calls !!! No TV's !! No Films ( tats a big diff ;))...Lots of home foood,books and sleeep !!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home