Thursday, March 22, 2007

OMG! I feel like an alien in my own blog space..It struck me only when kd asked me today abt my blogs that i had been quite dormant for long..Not that nothing intersting is happening in my life worth to be blogged abt..There were actually lots that had happened since the last time i made sense in this space.. I don't call myself busy even in office,but i was happy reading cnnibn site and blogs of few souls during the passtime that blogging became a much taxing job to indulge in :) Seriously,i was pegged on only by shruthi to scribble something in the last 2 ..
Nevertheless...a quick snapshot of the last few months..
1. had a very bad mood swing yday courtesy a phone call in the middle of the nite..Hope things get better in the next few weeks..
2. I hate to take it on 'her' evrytime i hav a bad day n yday was no different..U hav to bear with me blooody..U r left with no option :P
3. world cup frenzy is keeping me awake till late in the mornings n i hav started missing my jogs..but its fun with kuka,kd,murali n me cuddled up befor the tv sets..Am madly looking fwd for tom's game :)
4. I have bought my new SWIFT...But still waiting to get my hand on it for a long drive..
5. shifted my house to ground floor of kd's apartment...its been rocking solitude sofar !! I love being alone, and this has only vetted my appetite for more..
6. Met Dhivya akka last week after 4 yrs...She has been temporarily shifted to infy bang..

ears plugged @ unnale unaale

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Keep up the good work.

12:46 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home