Wednesday, February 21, 2007

Taggged Again!!!

I must thank shruthi to bring me bac to penning mode..i was so long lost from blogging tat had to key in my passwd twice befr i hit the right one..

yeah..i might lose the enthu midway n quit..so dont blame me :P

here i go anyways...

Favorite Color: Blue n black . n when it comes to cars or bikes..its a two thmbs up for black..

Favorite Food:worst possible question u can ask me..i dont hav any pereferences for fud..anything vegetarian shd do.

Favorite Month: April,February,...eeeks..make it months shruthi :) :P

Favorite Song : hahahha...i can go on n on n on with a full 2 page list..n u ask me to pick one?? i cant live a day without having my ears plugged..I can probly tell u the latest song i hum which is tere bin...but picking a song is tch toooo difficlt for me..probly one song i wd always like to hear anytime is arr's "anbe sugama".

Favorite Movie: Iam a movie bluff..u name it n i wd hav watched that movie..I cant pick any one though...but fav in tamil is anbe sivam, hindi- black, english- life is beautiful,forrest gump,sawshank redemption. come'on yaar..its everybodys fav..its predictable..
actually, my personal fav is mugavari..(dont ask me y...i for no gd reason simpoly like this film) and always hav panchathanthiram in my laptop to bale me out of my off mood days..

Favorite Sport:The fav question i wd always love to fill in :)
Iam mad abt cricket,tt,volley ball and basket ball
love following tennis..

Favorite Season:Not winter plzzzzz.. I hate stufffing myself with clothes..

Favorite Day Of the week:Friday

Favorite Ice Cream Flavor:Chocolate

Favorite Time of Day: after 10 in the night till i hit my bed.. :) and my early morning jog.

8 CURRENTS

Current Mood: Bored to hell...then y do u think i will blog..

Current Taste: blank

Current Clothes: Blue HALF SHIRT and DARK BLUE Jeans

Current Desktop: Windows XP

Current Toenail Color: wotttttttt?????????????

Current Time: 4.41 pm IST

Current Surroundings: A laptop bag at my side, 2 trophies one on either side of my laptop, 2 lifeless phones to my right, collegues working arnd me,a coffee mug and my ear phones :)

Current Thoughts: grrr!!! Nothing...js waiting to go for tt..

6 FIRSTS

First Best Friend: if i faintly remember it was shivashankar..dont know where he is now.

First Screen Name: sheikhee

First Pet: A pomararian Dog

First Piercing: cch!!!!

First Movie: dont rememer!!!Am sure it shud be some tom n jerry cartoon or jackie chan bouts..

6 LASTS

Last Cigarette: Correct it as first n last...it was in college..it was not more than a puff..so cant calibrate it under smoking even..

Last Drink: in goa

Last Car Ride: should hav been a regular driver ka job for my mom :)

Last Movie Seen: Black Friday

Last Phone Call: Hutch Care Centre making me a priviledge customer, coz i shell dosh into his pockets reglarly..

Last Book Read: The kite Runner

Have You Ever Broken the Law: Ever??? i do it evry other day while driving...n tat reminds me tat i havent had an insurance for my plsar for last 2 yrs :P

Have You Ever Been Arrested: Not till now..

Have You Ever Been on TV: No

Have You Ever Lied: Yeah..It was all for fun n not harmful..but one did hurt someone badly..so trying evrsince to keep away from it.

Have You Ever Kissed Someone You Didn’t Know: Ob!! yes!! Thosands of times!! I meant the cute kids :P

4 THINGS

Thing You’ve Done Today: studied a product doc for 2 hrs in the morning,played TT as ususal dring the break,worked (??) till 3, browsed evry damn news in cnnibn, talked with appa to book tickets for going home..

Thing You Can Hear Right Now: Newyork nagaram in my ear phones, the sound of keyboard keys of my collegue,laughter at a far corner and my phone ringing :)..brb
wrong number ....grr!!!

Thing You Can’t Live Without: Mom... I think i can live w/o anything else but for her.

Thing You Do When You’re Bored: I listen to songs ...enqeue the whole 4gb song list n put it in random mode..read cnnibn,blogs of few souls..

4 PLACES YOU’VE BEEN TODAY: tt room,printer room,xerox rooom,terrace of office

3 PEOPLE YOU CAN TELL ANYTHING TO : tats Personal :) anyways...iam more of a person who keeps to himself..so i dont confide in someone so easily..Mom would definetly be in the list..So if i did confide in u then u can add urself in this list :P

CHOICES1. Black or White: Black

2. Hot or Cold: Hot

1 THING YOU WANT TO DO BEFORE YOU DIE : let me do it n write a sep blog abt it :) I dont wanna mention it here n end up doing it coz i once had a passion for it..Let me see if still have it in me after 3-4 yrs when i hav planned to do it..

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

u have not been arrested a????poi solladha??
i faintly remember someone telling me about an incident where they had to go to the police station in goa!!LOL!!
hi5!!:):)

5:19 AM  
Blogger sheikhee said...

oh shit!!! yeah..i hav been :) yenakkae marandhu poaachu :D
- sheikhee

3:50 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home