Tuesday, January 16, 2007

I was tagged by Shruthiiiiii to reveal 5 things tat world doesn't know abt me..Let me finish of with the blog n then reserve my expletives for her..

1. I must accept that i was in no way better than shruthiiii with that footstep funda of hers..though i was not so crazy like her with a knight walk, i used to walk with my foot steps touching each other till i reached my desk . I had this reserved only for school exam times, but its a diff thing tat i used to drive my mom crazy when she happened to cross my path inadvertently. I had come over it after my boards but i was really crazy abt this thing till i got over it.

2. I have started having this wierd habit of challenging myself not to put my feet to rest down while driving my pulsar. It has now worsened to the extent that i have started slowing down a gud 100 mts bfr a signal, n drive in ultra slow motion to the chagrin of all the commuters arnd me.But believe me guys..it is fun.. :)

3. And coffee!!!!!!..probably this shud take the pole position in my weakness list.. I have tried countless times to shun it but in vain..There have been days when i have had 7-8 cups a day though it has come down to 3-4 now..

4. I believe i acquired this habit of reading books while eating from mom..It can be any damn book or i cud do with even a news article or even a wrapper of a bottled drink.. can u beat tat ? :P

5. and for 5th??? Iam tooooo lazy to tax my grey cells more..

3 Comments:

Blogger Revs said...

phew!!thank god..i thought there would be expletives for me at the end of the post!!and hey i do point no:4 too!!i just cant eat without reading something!!and dude u better come up with a point no. 5..
and hey one more thing..u cant kill the tag..u gotta spread it..tag all the other bloggers u know!!:):)

12:58 AM  
Blogger sheikhee said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

4:09 AM  
Blogger sheikhee said...

don't worry shruthi!! get ur antique phone charged ,will pass on ur due in the evening :P
N for point 5..hmmmmmmmmmmmm.kie..after a long deliberation..here it goes!!
5. i was (or is it IS :( ) a bad loser when it comes to playing any game..i jus can't stand myself on the losing side even with my bro..I have been mad to bet with myself during a game tat some gud X or Y wud befall me , if i win the game or its most often like i had to win it for someone's sake atleast..(n i don't think i have hardly changed, as i realised it only when i played a recent tt tournament in oracle) :((((((

4:11 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home