Tuesday, July 25, 2006

There goes my first blog!!!!

So after much of a deliberation.. A few pauses and the use of a bacspace time n again..i have decided to stick on to this version of blog renaming the older verion tat existed.Probably first time visitors of this blog would find the above lines quite strange.This blog is gonna traverse time alongside me..Its not gonna divulge into anything personal..Its jus gonna walk alongside me holding my hand , commenting on the moments of today and memories of tomorrow. Apparently the heading of the blog is a big misnomer, as this is just the first scribble in my new blog rather than as the heading cites.I simply love blogging ( rather writing diary few years bac). But writing diary has its own share of charm over it ..The smell of paper,the dryness of the ink,the differnet strokes of the pen tat scribbled...Scribbles..Its a funny word rite..U dont think when u scribble..U feel it..Tat the paper lands up in the dustbin is a different thing altogether..
Ahem!!Mission Accomplished!!!
And there i have ended up writing my first blog w/o trying to make any sense..;)

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

There goes my last comment for today!

2:20 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home